Google chrome is one of the best browsers in the world. Here in this article, I will write the best chrome extensions.
Then Google creates Chrome. Chrome is just fantastic because of its speed.
I know there are many browsers available in the market but you can’t compete with Chrome in speed, the best thing I like about this browser is that you can customize it according to you.
That’s why Either you are a developer or user you will love this browser.
Hola can run on all your devices and even on multiple devices at a single time. It is free VPN for chrome which has a little-complicated process of installation.
I used its software version which is also decent but this chrome extension Hola might not work with every site, yet it’s free, and numerous websites are still accessible.
Seriously this website has the unlimited number of options.
- No bandwidth limit
- Unblock websites
Hotspot Shield has more than 500 million downloads worldwide which is enough for you that elaborate how much it is used over worldwide.
Several virtual locations are available for you to choose and that accessible including US, Netherland, Denmark, France, Canada, and others. You can operate easily and you can activate it with one click.
This chrome VPN extension secures your data by applying 256-bit encryption on public and private networks; it means you don’t need to install any other software. There is no restriction for data usage for this extension.
- Secure browsing
- Unblock websites
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Wi-Fi Security
TunnelBear has made some of the best desktop products for you either you are Mac user or Windows user.
The best free chrome VPN and the desktop offerings differ in one aspect which is that the TunnelBear encrypts the browser traffic whereas TunnelBear VPN for desktop encrypts all your data.
TunnelBear has the finest reviews with five stars from more than 10,500 individual ratings. This free VPN for chrome is more of a kind of encrypted proxy than a proper VPN.
- Easy to install
- Anonymous browsing
- High connection speed
- Virtual locations
The more data you share on the web, the simpler it is for hackers and snoopers and any other person to get to your information.
Whenever you surfing on the internet every activity of that performed by you it is traceable by some hacker and spoofers.
Windscribe VPN extension is a straightforward yet intense approach to keep your private movement in your own particular hands.
- Auto ad blocker
- Default tracking protected
- Easy server switching
- If you want to use a VPN on a regular basis, Betternet VPN can be useful for you since it doesn’t have any bandwidth limitation.
- However, you would not get as many servers as Hola provides. Betternet VPN comes with only the United States and the United Kingdom as the server location.
- Whenever you used it, you will not find any lag or interruption while connecting or changing the location. The UI is simple as it should be.
If you do so many English mistakes like me then this is just made for you.
This Google Chrome extension is really cool. I mean it will correct your all English mistakes. Either you are making English spelling mistakes grammar mistakes this extension will underline all mistakes.
Grammarly has both free and paid version available. The paid version is a little expensive. $11 per month. So I will advise you to free version only.
The free version is Good enough for beginners and as well as intermediate users. But if you are the advance blogger then you can purchase paid one.
- Momentum helps you start your morning on a positive note. As soon as you come into work, turn on your computer, and open up a new browser, you will be welcomed with a clean and elegant UI.
- In our daily life, we have to face lots of problems which makes the individual suffered from depression and stress. So there is need of something which gives relieve from these problems.
- Your name, time, weather, and an inspirational quote – right in front of you!
- On the surface, Momentum seems like another useless extension with a customized display, but I can promise you that it hides some interesting features.
- Add your ‘daily goal’ to stay focused and eliminate procrastination. Also, add your to-do’s throughout the day and synchronize them with your other devices.
This extension is for marketers. If you are a blogger or doing any online business then this extension is for you. You can share your content on social media.
You can schedule time for this sharing. you can share images, etc. You can share a post on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, twitter etc.
If you are in online business then I hope you know semrush very well. But this is a very new extension by SEMrush. You will just love it.
- Are you forget everytime everything Well, we all would be if we had a number of client passwords and usernames to keep track of on a variety of different platforms. LastPass is definitely the answer!
- For storing all client’s website and social media logins, this extension is one not to be ignored. Using one log in it allows you to feasibly and securely share access to accounts that you would normally not be able to even connect with.
- It’s better to remember one key username and password than remembering one hundred. I personally use this Extension because it makes free feel towards passwords and usernames of different platforms.
- Often while browsing websites, there are invisible websites that piggyback the site and track your movement.
- Disconnect helps remove those pages making it easier to load the website you are looking to open and stops other 3rd party sites from tracking your movement.
- It helps a lot when we surf any movie download website and there in the background, some unnecessary tabs and sites are opened by themselves.
- If you are tired of annoying ad banners, video ads and pop-ups, this extension is your saver. Adblock, as it follows from its name, blocks most advertising banners on a site page.
- Adblock extension makes web browsing faster and cleaner. Moreover, you may manually block banners that are not recognized by AdBlock. Next time you won’t see them anymore.
- Adblocker with over 200 million downloads. Blocks YouTube, Facebook, and ads everywhere else on the web.
- The original Adblock for chrome works automatically. Choose to continue Seeing ads, whitelist your favorite sites, or block all ads by default. Just click “add to Chrome,” then visit your favorite website and see the ads disappear.
- Of all Chrome extensions, Tab Resize might just change your workflow. Especially useful on larger screens, you can use it to multitask just the way you want to.
- Our generation like multitasking in every field but it become easy if You have the ability to perform this multitasking in split screen.
- You could take notes while watching an online course or a Ted presentation. You could use it to translate a text, keeping your own version right next to the original. And also: there’s no easier way to use multiple monitors. One click really does the trick.
- It provides The facility to split the tabs into 2×2 parts.
- Web pages often look overly busy these days while you surf the internet. Thankfully, there’s Mercury reader, a fine tool for stripping a web article down to basic text and images, so you can focus.
- It saves your time And you got your information fast than usual. you don’t have to be worried because it’s for you which turn every lengthy article into important content by some algorithms.
- When you land on a crowded page, just click Mercury Reader’s icon in your Chrome menu. Boom! The ads, social media share buttons, and other digital things are removed.
- Tapping the extension’s settings button lets you adjust text size, typography (choosing between serif and sans-serif fonts) and theme.
- The latter lets you choose between a light or dark background, with contrasting text, dark is good for nighttime reading to minimize screen brightness. There’s a Send to Kindle button, too.
4. Search by image
- With all the fancy gadgets and software, people forget that web search is what Google specializes in. This unique extension increases the effectiveness of your search bar by incorporating Google Goggles.
- No longer do you need to waste time typing–just drag a picture into the search bar and experience the future of the Internet.
- Many time we want to search something But we forget what it really was and we have to describe that image in search bar with whole words.So it is really tough.
- So this extension banishes your efforts to describe an image and search.
5. Awesome Screenshot
- Awesome Screenshot is one of the best screenshot extension I ever used. This screenshot extension provides you with different styles of capturing of any web page.
- The extension allows you to annotations, comments, blur sensitive info and share with one click uploads.
- Now with free desktop capture! Awesome Screenshot is the highest rated screen capture and images annotation tool on Chrome with over 2 million users!
D. Best Chrome extensions you didn’t know about, but You should Use
- Keepa gives you some pretty in-depth information about Amazon products and prices, and lets you set price-drop alerts to keep you in the know.
- you can check price history charts for all iterations of a product (including different colors and sizes), and compare Amazon prices from all over the world.
- You can even import your Amazon wishlist and assign alerts for when specific items drop below a certain price. Go to Amazon and hover over any item while Keepa is running; a graph will pop up with extended information. Never get ripped off again!
- it helps me a lot recently I able to buy new headphones at the low price due to keepa.
2. Magic Actions for YouTube
- It is an extension that designed for you to make your experience better on youtube.
- You can set all videos to start in HD, enable cinema mode for a darkened screen, hide those annoying video annotations, and block ads.
- For anyone who watches a lot of YouTube. this is an incredibly useful extension.
- It is difficult or even impossible to Operating a traditional computer mouse for some people. This is where Vimium comes into use. It provides keyboard shortcuts for you for the navigation and control for people who find it difficult or tiring to use a computer mouse.
- Vimium can operate on every page except for Chrome Web Store.
- Allows users to operate websites through the use of a keyboard.
- Now it will make little bit more interesting your internet surfing by use of mouse gestures to navigate including forward, backward, scrolling, refreshing, switching tabs, and more. You can even program your own custom mouse gestures to open programs and perform other tasks.
- It makes your web surfing more exciting and joyfully.
- This extension gives you a movable cursor in any web page, allowing you to move through the text with your arrows keys and select text with the keyboard.
- Many times there on web pages some places where we cannot move our cursor which makes us to unable to copy that text which presents there. So By the help of this extension we able to move our cursor anywhere on the webpage and edit or copy that text.
- All other information regarding its use is available on its page.
I hope you will love this article. If you think that I miss something, then let me know by comments. I will add that extension shortly.