Hi GBA users, Are you Looking for Very Famous Gba android emulator?
My Boy! is one of the Best Android Gameboy Advance Emulator. Recently Free version is removed from the Google Play Store.
But You don’t Worry Here I will Provide you My Boy! Free Download Link. If you face any problem then let me know by comments.
What is My Boy
My Boy is GBA android emulator which will help you to play GBA games on your android phone.
So Basically GameBoy advance is inside your android phone. If you Don’t know what is GBA then you should read it on Wikipedia. So I hope yours know your all doubts are clear about my boy.
|App Name||My Boy!|
|App Size||2.4 Mb|
My Boy! Best Games
Basically, this is GBA emulator If Any Game is Best on visual boy advance emulator then it is also great for my Boy. Here are the most famous games for GBA.
And if you want more games then you can visit our GBA category
- Pokemon – Fire Red Version
- Pokemon – Emerald Version
- Pokemon – Ruby Version
- Pokemon – Leaf Green Version
- Super Mario Advance 4 – Super Mario Bros
- Dragonball Z – Buu’s Fury
- Pokemon – Sapphire Version
- Grand Theft Auto Advance
- Legend Of Zelda, The – The Minish Cap
- Pokemon Jupiter
How to use My Boy Emulator
- So Now Installation is finished so Now you are ready to use it. You just need GBA games. On GaRoms we have a separate category for GBA games. Where you can find any GBA (GameBoy Advance) game.
- I will download super Mario 4 Just Download it. When you download it is in the zip folder. You Need to extract it.
- Extract it anywhere but I will extract in the Internal Folder as you can see in the Screenshot.
- After that Open My Boy! and locate the folder where you extract that file. You will see a GBA File as shown in the screenshot. Click on It.
- Your Game will be started as you see. You have all the controls. From the Center Button, You have controls Like save, Screenshot etc.
All Other Button is used for playing the game.
It will Take some time you to understand each button functions.
Free vs Paid
My Boy emulator has both free and paid version. A Common question is which is better for me or what are features of the paid version that free version doesn’t have.
Here is the Main difference between Free and Paid version. Which will help you to chose the best apk for you.
|Contain Ads||Doesn't Contain Ads
|Fast Forward upto 2x||Fast Forward upto 16x
|Doesn't Sync||Sync is possible Using Google Drive
|Saved Games can't Continue on Other device||Saved games on the device can be continued on others
|You can't Save Game at any Moment||You can Save Game at any Moment|
Overall How Good It is & Alternative
Well, I think My Boy is much better than it’s alternative My Old Boy. Which is also created by the same company.
- Download it from the Above Download Link.
- Here are steps for Installation.
- First, open it after downloading (Make sure you have permission to install from unknown sources)
- Click On Install Button. When Installation is finished you will see something like this.
- So My Boy is installed on your phone Open and allow permission to access photos & Videos as you can see in the screenshot.
- So That’s it for Installation.
- Write external storage
- Bluetooth admin
- Access wifi state
- Get accounts
- Write sync settings
- Read external storage
- Photo, Media & Files
I think I have clear your all doubts and question about My Boy! But if you have still any question you will tell me using comments. I will happy to help you.